Leading Air Duct and HVAC Company in Alhambra, CA
Air duct and HVAC services are among the most sought-after services for homes and businesses in the United States. With the ever-changing weather, having a working and well-balanced heating and air conditioning system is imperative.
5 Star Air Pro is Alhambra’s top choice for all air duct and HVAC services. With hundreds of licensed, certified, and experienced technicians, we offer homes and businesses the best, most reliable air duct service that fits your needs.
Keep your indoor air quality at positive levels with the best air duct and HVAC company while ensuring that your heating and air conditioning system covers every inch of your building. We offer a wide range of services, from installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Residential Air Duct Services
- Air Duct Installation – If your home doesn’t have a pre-installed duct system, our air duct experts will install one for you.
- Air Duct Removal – Upgrading your home or transitioning to a ductless system? We’ve got you covered!
- Air Duct Cleaning– We find and remove every inch of dust and debris from your air ducts to ensure a clean and efficient system.
- Duct System Condition Evaluation – Let our expert HVAC professionals accurately evaluate your air duct system so that we can give you recommendations based on our findings.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – We also provide dryer vent cleaning to ensure your dryer is running efficiently and is safe for use every time.
- Dryer Vent Re-Routing & Replacement – Need your dryer vents replaced or re-routed? Our dryer vent experts provide all-in-one dryer vent services, including replacement and re-routing.
- Commercial Air Duct Services – We also service complex and much larger commercial air ducts. Big or small, we service it all!
- Air Purification – Good indoor air quality is important in every home and building. We offer air purification services to keep your IAQ at positive levels.
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Installation – Get your home or business a heating and air conditioning system today. We provide reliable installation services for all types of climate control systems.
- Repair – If your heater or air conditioner needs repairs, our experts have the skills and equipment to ensure high-quality repair services.
- Maintenance– Regular maintenance is important to keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape. We offer next-level maintenance services for your heating and air conditioning systems.
We Service Every Street and Neighborhood in Alhambra, Los Angeles, CA
With the growing demand for air duct and HVAC services, 5 Star Air Pro now serves a larger area of Alhambra and its nearby neighborhoods. We proudly offer our services to communities, streets, and neighborhoods in and around the city of Alhambra, Ca.
If you need expert and reliable air duct and HVAC services, feel free to hire the experts at 5 Star Air Pro. We extend our services to the neighborhoods of:
- Alhambra Hills Tract
- Alhambra Park
- Carpenter-Nathanson Tracts
- East Ramona
- East Shorb
- Elm St
- Emery Park
- Emery Park Hills
- Ethel Park
- Front/S Marguerita
- Granada Park
- La Marguerita-Souders Tracts
- Mayfair Park
- Olive Avenue
- South Pasadena-SE
- South Ramona
- University Hills
- W Commonwealth/S Raymond
- West Ramona
5 Star Air Pro in Alhambra Frequently Asked Questions
As a Heating and air conditioning company in Calabasas, 5 Star Air Pro is here to deliver the best air duct cleaning services and HVAC services, including HVAC repair. Not only that, but we are also one of the reliable Vent cleaning companies in Calabasas that delivers quality dryer Vent Services.
We are also available to provide the Same Day emergency HVAC repair.
For many years, we have received different questions from our customers in Calabasas regarding air ducts and HVAC. Here are some of our gathered questions with our corresponding answers.
According to the reputable National Air Duct Cleaners Association, you should perform air duct cleaning every three to five years. However, this can depend on the region you are located in and how often you use your HVAC system. Also, take into account family members who have respiratory problems.
You should service your HVAC system before the start of each season. Doing this helps you address problems with your system before summer or winter hits and ensure they are in good working condition. You can contact our experts for quality HVAC services.
A ductless HVAC system is a heating and air conditioning system that works without ductwork. An outside unit removes heat from the air and transports it to your indoor unit through a pipe drilled into your wall. A heat pump works similarly for heating.
Vent cleaning companies recommend you clean your ducts to eliminate dust, debris, allergens, and contaminants from your ducts that can enter your home.
HVAC systems contribute to nearly half of your home’s overall energy consumption. Since these systems are often left to run 24/7, they use more electricity than you’d like. You can use programmable thermostats to pre-set your HVAC to turn on and off during certain times, like when you are away from home. You can also upgrade your older HVAC system to more advanced inverter-based units that are more energy-efficient.
You can book our air duct and dryer vent services as we offer air duct condition evaluation. The only certified heating and air conditioning company will give recommendations, so you won’t have to spend thousands on an unnecessary replacement.
While it is okay to clean your air ducts on your own, we recommend you get an expert air duct cleaning company to do it to ensure 100% results without the risk of damaging your ductwork. You can avail of our best air duct cleaning services for your duct cleaning needs.
A noisy AC unit usually needs maintenance. It might have a buildup of dust and debris, making it struggle to keep your home heated or cooled. Your AC might also have defective parts that need replacing. Let 5 Star Air Pro service your AC as we offer same-day emergency HVAC repair.
Your HVAC runs more efficiently with clean filters. A clean filter is also important for your indoor air quality. Replace your air filters once at least every three months.
If your system is more than ten years old, or you notice a spike in your energy bill, you might want to upgrade your HVAC system to a more advanced, inverter-based system. Newer models include additional features, such as air purification and virus protection. Newer units also require fewer HVAC repair and maintenance services.
Why Choose Our Services
5 Star Air Pro is the leading heating and cooling company that offers premium-quality HVAC services in Alhambra. Choose us because:
- We provide a wide range of air duct and HVAC services.
- We offer one of the most affordable heating and cooling services for your home or business.
- We have years of service experience in the HVAC industry.
- We offer same-day emergency services.
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
So choose only the best air duct cleaning company and HVAC service provider, 5 Star Air Pro.
Need the best air duct and HVAC services in Alhambra? Call the experts at 5 Star Air Pro today. You can also check our blogs to learn more about HVAC and air duct systems.
Are you struggling with hard water issues and dirty air ducts? Look no further than the revolutionary Halo 5 water and conditioning system. This innovative solution
Comparing Different Types of AC Units: Which Ones Offer the Best Value for Your Summer Cooling Needs and Budget
When the heat of summer hits, we all want to stay cool and comfortable inside our homes. That’s where air conditioning comes in. But with
Air conditioning is a popular way to keep your home cool and comfortable, especially during hot and humid weather conditions. An AC vent is an