that our service is qualified
Why maintain your HVAC system?
Keeping your HVAC equipment in top shape takes regular maintenance. Think about a car. If you don’t properly maintain your car with interval oil changes and fluid changes, you’ll soon find yourself stranded on the side of the road with a broken car, frustrated family, and a huge repair bill because now you have to rebuild your engine or get a new car. That’s exactly why your HVAC system should be maintained properly.
What are the benefits?
Extend the life of your HVAC: As mentioned above, maintenance makes the biggest difference in how long your heating and cooling system will last. This can mean having an HVAC unit that lasts only 5 years to one that survives more than 10 years. We will keep your unit in good shape with a comprehensive inspection.
Avoid secondary repairs: When a component breaks in your system, chances are it’s going to break or damage something else. With periodic heating and cooling system maintenance, our professionals thoroughly check your entire system and ensure that it is running optimally.
Higher Efficiency: With regular maintenance, we ensure that your system’s efficiency is up to standard and when it drops, we fix it. As your system is more efficient, it also saves you money on your utility bills as fewer resources are wasted.
Other services are also needed to maintain the integrity of your ductwork system. Our Aeroseal duct sealing will seal those tears and holes on your air ducts for more efficient airflow. Contact 5 Star Air today!
What is checked for HVAC maintenance?
We check several different components in your heating and cooling system. This consists of:
- Air filters: These filters are checked for integrity and cleanliness.
- Fan inspection: We check for the proper functionality of fans to ensure air is being transferred into your home.
- Lubrication: Moving parts require lubrication to minimize wear. We ensure that all parts are properly lubricated to elongate the life of the component.
- Condenser and evaporator coils: Inspect for cleanliness and if the fan is working properly to cool down the unit.
- Refrigerant levels: If you’re feeling that the air isn’t as cool anymore, it may be that the refrigerant is low. We check and ensure it is up to the level it should be.
- Heating elements: We inspect the elements for safe operation as it commonly uses gas and oils as fuel.
- Thermostat functionality: Ensuring that your unit is working properly with temperature settings.
Do you think that your system isn’t running optimally or it has been too long since your last HVAC maintenance visit? Contact us today for air quality specialists that focus on your safety and comfort.